1. Bring a paper copy of your dog’s shot record.
2. Wear only flat heel shoes with a back or back strap.
3. For safety NO flip flops, crocks, or Birkenstocks.
4. Bring ONLY SOFT treats-BilJac small dog training treats for all size dogs and Lean Treats bought at Vet offices and cut in quarters are good choices.
5. Treat pouch- nail aprons are good for this.
6. A 6′ leash with a single hand loop- with NO metal hooks or clips or poop bags attached
7. Collar that fits the neck with only a two-finger space around the neck.
Can be prong, flat buckle or flat with plastic clip, or martingale.
Harnesses are not recommended.
If you need to use a harness for health reasons consider one made by Scrappy Pet. www.scrappypets.com
8. Bring poop bags.
9. In order to train your dog needs to be hungry. Do not feed a full meal within 6 hours of class. Instead, feed a few kibble so your dog has something in their stomach. Do not do heavy exercise with your dog the day of class.
Please enter for class from the parking lot in rear of the building. The entry to the parking lot is off Dock Street.
See you soon!